Established in 1907, The Club Hotel has long been a favourite meeting place for locals.
The Club Hotel
- Built in 1907
- The Club Hotel is the only Hotel in Chinchilla that has not burned down
- Purchased in 2010 by The Byrne Family
- In early 2020 Waymark Hotels, a privately-owned Australian hotel and property group, acquired The Club Hotel & Central Motor Inn. Waymark’s corporate heritage has been built over a period of more than 60 years, originating in the Northern Territory and Queensland outbacks. Waymark Hotels has been leading projects that have brought vital infrastructure and amenities to communities since the 1950’s.
The Central Motor Inn
- 14 Motel Units built in 1996
- 9 Motel Units built in July 2005
The historic Club Hotel is Chinchilla’s favourite meeting place.
Renowned for its service and masterfully prepared meals, it is situated in the heart of the CBD.
We judge our success on our close community of loyal customers and therefore proud the Chinchilla locals continue to love our service, authenticity and commitment to exceeding expectations.
Quench your thirst with more than a dozen beers on tap or dine in the award-winning Deck Restaurant which is the perfect venue for a casual catch up lunch with friends or dinner with the whole family. Enjoy a flutter, watch your favourite team on the big screen or listen to live music.
With the elegance of historic surrounds fitted with modern-day luxuries, The Club Hotel is the ideal setting for your next celebration. Whether it be weddings, birthday milestones, engagements, corporate events, reunions or the club annual general meeting, the Club Hotel brings generations together.
Everything is close at The Club Hotel. The Central Motor Inn is situated in the hotel precinct and features 23 deluxe units with free Foxtel, Wi-Fi, breakfast served to your room and packed lunches also available.
Our staff are trained to host the professional on the go, the fun-loving traveller or the business group that requires the space and environment to get the job done.